Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas card class




These are the cards I made in my class last week. I enjoy the opportunity to spend time with my friends doing what I love to do. I do need to give credit to Gabby-Believes and mom4cuties on www.splitcoaststampers.com for their inspiration on the second and third card. I can take credit for the first card and have to say I had a lot of fun cutting all the snowflakes with my new Big Shot from Stampin' Up! You can't really see in in the pictures, but there is a lot of glitter on the Let It Snow card. I still have it all over my dining room.
I hope everyone who came had a good time and I am looking forward to my next class in November. Let me know what you think of the cards!

1 comment:

{krista} said...

Okay, those are SO CUTE! I didn't want to make my own Christmas cards this year, but you are making it awful tempting.