Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Stampin' class


Tonight I wrapped up my December ornament/tag class. It was a good one. I love when my friends will come and play.......even if they have to pay me. If I could I would do if for free. It is good therapy to have someone to chat with and laugh with. I really appreciate everyone who supports me. I keep wondering if I want to continue as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and then I think of all the people it keeps me in touch with and it makes it all worth while. It has taught my baby how to be a good hostess. Now anyone who comes in the house has a good chance of getting offered a soda.....whether you want it or not. It is her way of feeling like part of the class. I am so thankful that my hubby will put up with my hours of class prep and then the classes themselves. It is something that I love and I hope that all the wonderful women who support me enjoy it too.


The pictures are of the projects we did. Some of them were cased from various places online. If I remembered I would give them credit. If they are yours let me know so I can post credit where it is due. The round ornament is actually a gift card holder. It has a gift card slot in the back.....much easier than the ones that the gift card pulls out of the midde. I do know the kraft color one is cased from Stampin' up! I had a lot of fun putting the class together and now I am done for the year. I will be excited to see what the new year brings with the new catty.


Now I need to get myself logged off and up to bed!

1 comment:

{krista} said...

Well, they aren't mine because they are way too cute...