Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Swap club treasures

Last Weds. was my swap club meeting. I look forward to this evening every month. The talent in the group is amazing and so are the women who create the projects. This month the theme was ATC card. Here are the cute cards I recieved.





My very talented sister in law was in charge of the project for this month and taught us how to make this cute file box with 3 X 3 gift cards. She is amazing and always comes up with great cards and projects. I loved this one so much I came home and made some as door prizes for my open house tomorrow.





My favorite part of card swap is coming home feeling like I am a little bit of a better person than when I went. I am so thankful to belong to a great group of women who inspire me while we do what we love to do.

1 comment:

{krista} said...

oh my heckness, those are CUTE!!! Good luck tomorrow with the open house, I hope things go smooth and that the rest of today goes smoother so you can get everythign ready!