Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hmmmmm......

This week is one that I am not sure how I feel about. We got to go for a ride with my hubby Monday. He had to work, we got to play. It was fun to spend the day strolling around Jackson Hole for the afternoon. Just wish he could have strolled with us. I think it is the best day we have had with the baby ever. Knock on wood, but the little sweetie just might be growing up.
Anyway..... Lots of time a school this week. Sat through another "girl" talk gone horribly wrong with B. Still not quite sure how to approach the school on that one. Very inappropriate....needs to be addressed. Don't want to throw the teachers under the bus so to speak, but that needs to never happen again. When someone who has been married 15 years comes home with new information about the more intimate details in life, that's a problem.
Weds. bread making with M&M's class at 8 am. Awesome classroom activity but I have made it clear how I feel about being anywhere at 8 am. I would be happy if there were legisation passed that makes it illegal to start any kind of activity before 9 am. 10 would be better, but then you are burning daylight and things tend to get away from me.
Teacher appreciation week planning meeting this morning. For some reason I just can't resist volunteering for a fun paper craft project. I get to make gift card holders and candy bar wrappers for teacher appreciation week. Since it is in May, and I have some time to think about it, I am thinking it will be a fun project.
I have also been elbow deep in a project for church. I got to make paper bag albums for the nine 8 year olds who are getting baptized this year. It was a lot of fun and they turned out really cute. I should have made one for me too, just to stick in my file. (not that I can fit much more in there....so many cute ideas out there, so little storage space).
My favorite part of the week so far was lunch with my hubby today. We haven't been to lunch without all three girls for a while. It was really nice. I am so thankful to have a hubby who will take time out of his day to take me and our baby to lunch. (not to mention the patience he has to have to take the two of us out in public). I enjoy the opportunity to chat with him and just connect a little bit in the middle of the day.
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I don't know what it will bring, but I am hoping a little bit of peace and a quiet week-end.

1 comment:

{krista} said...

I forget that your baby isn't much of a baby anymore! It's so nice when they are finally grown up enough that you can stand to take them out in public again.

What is with the thing at school? We've had so many complaints about stuff like that, they did away with all of it here. some of it I wish they'd still do, but nope... we get none.