Monday, February 2, 2009

Let the Sale-a-bration begin

Feb. and March are two of my favorite months in Stamp' Up! It's Sale-a-bration time. For those of you who aren't familiar with this phenomenon, it is the time of year that Stampin' Up! gives it's valued customers a free stamp set, ribbon bundle, or paper pack out of the sale-a-bration mini catalog for free. No strings attatched. That means no tax, no shipping, just your choice from the mini catalog. Plus there is no limit. Every $50 equals a free item. I will definately be taking advantage and ordering from my open house. I love being able to get free stuff. If any of you want to take advantage of this sale, check out my website, juliarice@stampinup.net. The other promotion that is going on is if you order through my online website in Feb. you also get a free catalog. That is another $10 value......for free. Makes me giddy just thinking about it. If you have any questions, go to my website and leave a message, or if you know me call me if you have questions. Otherwise, I hope you can take advantage of this great time of year!

No comments: