Saturday, March 7, 2009

The new do's

Yesterday we went up north to see my sister and take the camcorder to Best Buy. I needed a haircut desperately and my sister is a saint and takes very good care of me and my family's hair care needs...thanks sis. B has been thinking about cutting her hair for quite some time. She has had really long hair for her whole life. She wanted to cut it for lock of love, which means so long to 10" of hair. She went back and forth all day. Yes, I am cutting it, well, I need to cut it, I don't want to cut it, I think I can cut it.....you get the idea. M&M has been wanting to chop hers again for a while. Silly girl. She loves her hair short. Daddy doesn't like short hair so much but was a really good sport yesterday. I told him it would grow fast if B didn't like it and by the time she starts jr. high in the fall, it will be pretty long again. So we took the plunge and chopped the main.....and she looks fabulous. I am hoping she will let me play with is a little bit today. We left it A line becaus it would have been really short in the front if we hadn't. Anyway, here are some pics of thier adventure,





I am hoping to get some better pics today or tomorrow, you know how freshly cut hair is less than cooperative, but I think they sure look cute. But then again, I am thier mom and I will always think that about my girlies!

1 comment:

{krista} said...

They look really cute! It's amazing what a haircut can do for a girl.