Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break?????

This week is our spring break. We were so excited to get things started. Oh the adventure that may lay ahead. Then things started going terribly wrong......first M&M came down with a fever of almost 105. Scary. Saturday night she started losing her lunch. Not good. She still isn't feeling better, but she doesn't have a scary fever anymore. I am hoping she is on the mend. I can hear her coughing upstairs right now. Poor kid.

Yesterday we woke up to Christmas. Two or three inches of snow on the ground, and a blizzard. Not what we had in mind. More snow today. Brrrr. I have been freezing since November. We almost hit 70 degrees last week and now snow again. We should expect this in our neck of the woods, and I am very thankful for the moisture that these spring storms bring, but I would prefer it in the form of rain, and warm. It is supposed to snow through tomorrow so I guess we will spend spring break hanging out in the house trying to keep warm.

We are hoping my hubby doesn't have to go in for Jury duty on Friday and maybe we can take a day trip somewhere. I know he is crossing his fingers and so am I.

2 comments:

{krista} said...

Dang, I'm sorry she is still sick! Even though my kid was sick for one day, her cousin was sick for about four days! This has been a nasty flu. I hope you get to go on a day trip. Have fun!

Julia said...

Thanks! And I am loving the header for my blog. You are SOOOOO
talented.