Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

I logged on today and decided I should update a little bit since it's been a while again. I should change the name of my blog to Week to week life of a stay at home mom, but oh well. With Easter and a stampin' class this week I haven't taken the time to sit down and blog.

Easter was a good one. Same annual easter egg hung the neighbors have. It is awesome. No pushing or shoving. No crying kids. And everyone leaves happy. It is a very good thing. I appreciate all the hard work they put into it every year.

The Easter Bunny was a bit delayed coming to our house this year as we have 9:00 church and I really wanted my girls to focus on the true meaning of Easter. I showed the kids a movie in Primary about the life of Christ and it is always surprising the things they come up with. One scene of the movie shows Christ walking on the water and I hear a little voice in the back say "He's walking on water that is really deep. He must be magic." If only they could truely appreciate the magic. Anyway, Easter Bunny came during church and the rest of the day was spent bordering on a sugar coma. Dang jelly beans anyway. Due to a case of procrastination, the girls did not get their Easter dresses on time and I will have to post that picture another day.

My stampin' class was a tag class and it turned out pretty good. Attendance is down, but I am very thankful for those who come and support me. I have one more class next week and am really looking forward to it. I always feel lucky when I get to spend time with my friends. Here is a picture of the tags. I had a really hard time figuring them out, but am pleased with how they turned out.



I am really glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am looking forward to sleeping in on Sat. I really thought I would outgrow the desire to sleep till noon,or at least nine or ten, but I guess I still have some growing up to do. Hopefully it will be a little bit warmer and we will get to enjoy some time outside. I just don't know how much more snow I can take.

1 comment:

{krista} said...

Those tags are SO cute!!! You put so much work in to this stuff - you are so talented!