Friday, April 3, 2009

A Case of the Blah's

This is definately one of those days I would like to have crawled back in bed. Mostly because it is still cold and snowy outside. I am so ready to be warm. I tried to get hubby to take me away this week-end, I thought about begging. I just want to be warm and somewhere quiet. I could use a break. I am sure we all could. I am sitting here blogging, instead of figuring out what in the world we should have for dinner on this lovely Friday evening. Hubby is on his way home from a meeting and will be arriving in about an hour. I also have to figure out exactally where M&M has wandered off to and get her home without a major break-down.

There are a lot of underlying issues going on, none of which I care to blog about. I am thinking my hubby has some of the same issues as I can see how I feel reflected in how he acts. I'm pretty sure he could use a long vacation in a warm place too. All we need is the time, and the money.

For now I will just be thankfull for the things I have. A beautiful home full of healthy, headstrong children. An amazing husband who give us his all every day just to provide for our needs and as many wants as he possibly can. The knowledge that all of this is worth it in the end if we can just endure. I read a plaque in a flier the other day that said something like: Sometimes the Lord calms the storm around us, and sometimes he calms his children while the storm rages around them. I am hoping for the latter, because apparently it is going to keep on storming and I can use all the help and support I can get.

Now on to dinner.......

1 comment:

{krista} said...

I am feeling ya... there is a major case of whatever is going on at your house going on at our house, too. My hubby is about to drive me UP THE WALL with this mood he's in. His underlying issue is mainly the weather that is causing the major lack of golf. It's wearing on me big time. Here's to hoping that mother nature gives us a break. WE need it!