Thursday, January 22, 2009

The case of the missing knee pads.

Have you ever lost something you know you have but just can't seem to find? Well I have spent the last week trying to find my knee pads to go play volleyball tomorrow. Last week while I was playing, I didn't have enough self control, or knee pads and banged my knee up pretty good. Well this morning I had success, kind of. I found ONE knee pad. What the heck? I would have thought that I would store them together, but I only found one. I have gone through every box in this house, including removing the Christmas stuff from under the stairs.....twice. I can definately say I got my exercise lifting things today. Finally tonight I found the other one. I had just about given up. I hate when people say it was in the last place they looked. Of course it was, you found it and you don't keep looking, but this dang knee pad was in about the last place in the house it was possible to look. My brother thought it might be worth it to just go buy new ones, so I did, and I don't like them, They will be going back to the store tomorrow. I wanted my good ol' broken in knee pads. My hubby will appreciate the fact that the storage room got straightened up and I can now tell him where just about anything is in the house. I am just happy I was able to solve the case of the missing knee pad.

2 comments:

{krista} said...

It's amazing what we find when we are looking for something else! I would have just bought new ones right away.

Julia said...

I did buy new ones but I hated them so I had to start diggin through stuff.