Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And a Happy New Year

I am finally getting around to posting. I think Christmas break got me into some really bad habits, which is what lead to my New Year's resolutions. Do you make resolutions? My resolution this year was to not make any, and then I decided I really did need to make some changes. Here's what I came up with.

1. Change into exercise clothes when I get up....if I wait until the girls leave, and then go upstairs to change a really strange thing happens and I find myself back in bed snoozing for another hour or more. Not good for my waistline.

2. Try to be a little more patient with the three year old......or may I say very independent, very stubborn three year old that lives here. So far so good. I didn't say be perfect, just a little better.

3. Go to bed earlier. I am trying to get things done a little earlier, or just leave stuff for the next day so the urge to want to crawl into bed is not quite so strong.

4. Exercise most days a week. I know it's not going to happen EVERY day, I'm a mom and the schedule can be unpredictable, but the days I don't have anything before 10 am are days I just don't have an excuse.

I know they aren't anything new, but hopefully I can get through more than Jan. this year. I have to work on getting the extra Christmas pounds off. I think I inhaled every treat that came through my door this year.......and enjoyed every bit of it. I knew what the results were going to be, but I just didn't care. Now I do and am doing something about it. I would love to have some of the popcorn stuff my sister-in-law made. It was heavenly.....and probably worth about 5 pounds.

My other goal is to publish my stampin stuff at least once a week. Weds. is my stampin day so I am off to stamp and see what I can come up with. Hope everyone had a happy and safe new year.

1 comment:

{krista} said...

That last goal is the best yet... I want to see more of it, so you can inspire me to be creative myself!

Good luck with your goals... if you can exercise even one day a week, you are so far ahead of me!