Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I read a blog today that pretty much summed up the way my day was going. It said "did you ever feel like everything you did had a little bit of poo poo on it?" My first thought was "How did you know?" Then she went on to tell how she was feeling just a little bit whiney. My first thought was "Me Too! Me Too!" It has been a rough one today. I am not sure how single mom's, or dad's do it. If you are a single mom or dad, kudo's to you. My hubby has only been gone since yesterday and I am falling apart at the seams. (Are ya feeling the whiney part yet?) Thank goodness he will be home tomorrow. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
Anyway we did have some good things happen. M&M was in charge of a project at church and we made bracelets. They turned out really cute.
The top bracelet is the sample and our first attempt. The bottom bracelet is the one M&M made while she was teaching the group. The other girls loved it. I am thinking I should have been wearing one of these to remind me to behave myself today. For those who don't know CTR stand for choose the right and is a reminder that we should always make good choices in our lives. Anyway, on with some other positive things....I found some very cute scrapbook paper at Costco....gotta love Costco and I still had Christmas $ to buy it. My baby told me she had a broken heart and couldn't sing because I wouldn't turn the tv on downstairs. If only that was why we get a broken heart. You have to give the girl credit for knowing how to try and get what she wanted. The broken heart mended quickly and she was off playing. It was really cute.
Now that the kids are in bed and the house is quiet I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day....in fact I know it will be. Hubby will be home and everything will be right in the universe, or at least in our universe.

No comments: