Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!


Today I got to spend the day with my sister and my niece for her birthday. It was a really good day. Can't believe she is the big 4-0 (sorry, I just couldn't resist). The not so good thing is I am not that far behind her. Anyway, I love when they come to hang out and I hope she had a really good birthday. Her husband dropped her off on his way to the ag show that is in town and I took her back over this afternoon.
My kids were in heaven. Candy and free-bee's galore. Plus they could climb on all the giant tractors they wanted. Since they are pretty much city girls getting raised out of town (not quite the country) they had a good time. Anyway, I hope you had a good birthday Sis and I look forward to spending many more with you!

1 comment:

{krista} said...

40??? Holy cow! Are we that close to 40 ourself? We can't be! that's just sick and wrong.

Happy birthday big sister!