Saturday, January 17, 2009

Road Trip

Yesterday my hubby had a great idea that we hit the road and go to Salt Lake City. We had a pretty good day. We toured the conference center, watched the Joseph Smith movie in the Joseph Smith memorial building, ate lunch at the Lion House Pantry, walked around temple square and went to the Museum of Church History. We would have stayed longer but my baby decided she was done and decided to fall down the escalator along with B. They were at the bottom, but it scared all of us enough that I was ready to call it a day. I have always wanted to eat at the Lion House Pantry. I don't know that I would eat a whole meal there as it was pretty spendy to take the whole crew, but we will definately be back for desert. It has been a long time since we have done that and it was a quick trip, but we all had a good day together. I even got to stop at Tai Pan Trading Co. on the way home. Didn't buy much but I love to look. I just don't know what to do with it. Anyway, I did manage to take some pics. thanks to the handy new camera my hubby got me for Christmas. I love it when you take the family out for the day and everyone comes home happy.

2 comments:

{krista} said...

I need to get away for a day SO bad.... even the kids have been begging to go somewhere. We are so pathetic, we never leave home.

Jill said...

Your blog looks great! Love the new background!