Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wildflower Blossoms bids farewell

Today was a very exciting, yet sad day. I drove 45 minutes to a scrapbook sale and boy oh boy what a sale it was. I still get giddy thinking about it. That's the exciting part. The sad part it that this is the last sale this company is having. They have had this sale once or twice a year, only once in our town, but always in the neighboring town. It is well worth the drive. Since today was the last day ever, they had reduced all thier merchandise another 50%. What a great surprise. I got more brads than I will probably ever use, but can a girl ever have enough brads???? And paper, paper everywhere. Did I need it? Probably not. But I got it anyway. I love Stampin' Up! products dearly (I should if I sell it) but I just can't pass up a good sale. I took one of my friends with me and my sister met us there and thentook my baby to her house to play while my friend and I shopped. By the way I really owe her one. It was pure bliss. Shopping three year old free for over an hour. Then we went and got them both and went to lunch. It was a good day. Shopping, lunch and then a nap on the way home....for my baby, not for me.

Now I just need to get the stuff ready for my card swap group tomorrow. I am in charge of the project and need to figure out exactally how I am going to do it. Soon as I get it together, I will post the pictures. I think I will use it as a practice for the class I am going to have in Dec. I look forward to the swap every month and always feel like I am coming away with a stack of treasures. I think the little break makes me a happier mom, and that's always a good thing.

2 comments:

{krista} said...

Sometimes I wish I did more paper crafting, then I see how much expense goes into it, because who can resist a good sale and all those cutesy items, and realize I'll just stick with digi scrapping where I can make my own brads and buttons.

Julia said...

I wish I could digi scrapbook a card, but that probably wouldn't work very well!